We have a Contact Form 7 plugin to send SMS notifications when somebody submit your form, using the TalkWithText API.
We’ve just released a cool new plugin for Contact Form 7, which is a really powerful and one of the most popular form builder for WordPress. Using our plugin you can send SMS notifications to admin or any number whenever someone submits your forms – you get a nice text message, wherever you are.
Plus, if you’ve got multiple forms, you can setup a different mobile number for each of them. Take a look at how it looks:
- Get your plugin from your account Manager and install it as regular WordPress plugin
- After installation completed, go to CF7 SMS Settings area
- Insert your account Username & Password and desire Sender ID (name or number)
- Save it
- You can also check your current balance here
- Go to Contact Forms
- Choose existing form or create new one
- Go to SMS Settings
- Insert your Number into International Format , ex: for Australia 61411 *** ***
- SMS Body: Insert fields codes as you do in Contact Form 7
- Save it.
That’s all 🙂
Happy SMSing the World 🙂
How to get Contact Form 7 sms notification plugin?
Our contact form 7 sms notification plugin is free – you can get it by contacting your account manager. You just need a TalkWithText account and some credits in your account.