We have a Gravity Forms plugin to send SMS notifications when somebody submits your form, using the TalkWithText API.
We’ve just released a cool new plugin for Gravity Forms, which is a really powerful form builder for WordPress. Using our plugin you can send SMS notifications whenever someone submits your forms – you get a nice text message, wherever you are.
Plus, if you’ve got multiple forms, you can setup a different mobile number for each of them. Take a look at how it looks:
- Go to Gravity Forms Settings
- Choose TalkWithText Option
- Insert your account Username & Password and desire Sender ID (name or number)
- Save it
- Go to Form settings
- Select “Enable SMS Notification”
- Insert your Number into International Format , ex: for Australia +61411 *** ***
- SMS Body: Insert codes as you do in Gravity Form
Thats all 🙂
Happy SMSing the World 🙂
How to get gravity form sms plugin?
Gravity Forms is paid but our plugin is free – you can get it by contacting your account manager. You just need a TalkWithText account and some credits in your account.