We have a WooCommerce SMS plugin to send SMS notifications when somebody buy or place an order in your WooCommerce powered eCommerce store, using the TalkWithText API.
We’ve just released a cool new plugin for WooCommerce, which is number one eCommerce plugin for WordPress. Using our sms plugin you can send SMS notifications whenever someone place an order and even you can send notifications to your customers automatically.
Take a look at how it looks:
- Admin can get SMS notifications when place an order
- Buyer can get SMS notifications when place an order
- Available settings for Admin to control SMS settings and gateways
- Customizable SMS text for different order status
- Directly contact with buyer via SMS.
- Admin can force to buyer to get SMS notifications.
- Send Order details ( order no, order status, order amount and order items ) in SMS text
- Extended Settings Option
How to get WooCommerce sms plugin?
Our WooCommerce SMS plugin is free – you can get it from WordPress repo: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-talkwithtext/
You need a TalkWithText account and some credits in your account.